Writers seminar

Slideshow:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FLJShcNXi-HSQx1tjn9rynBMz4JMR6TjPtVrNWyl5XY/edit#slide=id.p

Excerpt:

Emulation:

There are things that no one else can teach us. Our lives and our experiences shape the way we view not only others, but ourselves. Moving past the bad is essential to live a happy and fulfilled life. Stop blaming others for your struggles and take responsibility for your own actions, that is where the true power lies. step out of your vortex of self-pity and force yourself to work hard for what you want. The key to living a happy life is turning around and taking a step back to look at the big picture. face past traumas and hardships and use them to better yourself. Revisit the old you and heal old wounds. Only you know how to patch up old scars.

Emulation 2: (Khaled Hosseini)

Only two weeks since he had left and I had never felt more lonely. In the absence of his presence I felt numb, unable to concentrate on my own thoughts. His last words swirling around in my head, the details still fresh. But there would come a day when the details of his face, his voice and his touch would fade and begin to slip away. I was not ready for that day.